Total Facilities Management Including Statutory Compliance
Every service coordinated to deliver best in class and compliant to keep you and your employees safe
Working example: Working for a large heavy manufacturing client, the role was to take full operational control and management of a multi-site TFM operation in the West Midlands area with circa 1,000 FTE. The service was a complex operation that involved planned and reactive works covering all aspects of hard and soft services delivered via an in-house engineering team, soft services and waste team, catering team plus a portfolio of contractors and subcontractors delivering specialist work for the business. Client service requests were processed (logged, allocated and tracked) through a help desk system and managed via weekly WIP meetings to ensure that all activities logged had been correctly allocated and completed and so avoid unnecessary downtime or delays. All site contractors, regardless of purpose on site reported to and were managed by our site office.
Activities ranged from:
- Full catering service including cash handling.
- All aspects of cleaning, offices, machinery and LEV strip-downs, high level, confined space, stop floor, spillage response, common areas etc.
- Waste and stores handling operations via FLT operative team
- Machinery relocation and new equipment installations and refitting, including services (water, power & compressed air).
- Roof repairs, ventilation, air con, maintenance and site-wide pest control and grounds maintenance
- Plumbing and water systems management, L8 dosing and testing (pond and cooling towers).
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance via PPM schedule
- Fire and life systems such as fire suppression systems, alarms, extinguishers & CCTV operations.
- Overall site governance and compliance role for management, testing and certification in preparation for BSI and ISO audits.
- Management of an in-house engineering and maintenance team, soft services and catering teams, HR & people support functions.
- Coordination and management of all contractors.
If you want a service review or establish a facilities management program for your organization as part of your due diligence, we can deliver this for you and allow you can concentrate on running your business. This involves undertaking a full review of your site requirements, bringing best practice and an assurance that your statutory requirements are being satisfied and that employer obligations under the HSWA 1974 and MHSW Regs 1999 are adequately addressed.
Whether it's mechanical or electrical engineering, compliance and PAT, fire and life, plumbing and water safety systems, catering, cleaning and hygiene, grounds maintenance, pest control, electronic doors and lifts, we have the skills to schedule and coordinate your services and organize the calendar diary of events throughout the year to keep you compliant with the law.
If required, we can complete safe systems of work, risk assessments and method statements to enable workplace risks to be managed effectively and complete training as required to ensure you can evidence a responsible site safety policy.
I chose Mark and the services of Inspired MRG Consulting on their ability to take hold of a changing position that entailed the management of all aspects of Health, Safety, Operational and Commercial Management along with the delivery of multiple complex projects. The requirement needed a dynamic operator with the relevant experience to meet the challenges presented. Mark was a natural fit for this opportunity.
AM- ISS Key Account Director Business Energy & Industrial Strategy